- Question: How do donations actually get to the charities with whom you partner?
- Donations from the kiosks are picked up by an armored car service and taken directly to our bank clearinghouse where the currency is converted to USD. All donations are then divided and distributed evenly to all partnering charities.
- Question: What percentage of my donation is taken out for processing fees?
- For the first 2 years, the processing fee is 20%, and will be used for operations development. In subsequent years, the processing fees will decrease significantly.
- Question: May I donate to your charities on this site?
- No. We prefer donations go directly to the charity of your choice. Please use the home page links to go to a charity to which you wish to donate.
- Question: I’m completing my taxes and need the mailing address and tax ID for International Giving.
- 2660 Peachtree Road NW
Atlanta, GA 30305
Federal Tax ID is 47-1198080
- Question: If I change my mind about the donation I made, can I get a refund?
- No, unfortunately we do not give refunds.